International trade is demanding, extensive customs and excise regulations do not make it easier. Swedish Customs’ processes to get an item in or out of the country are time consuming.
The most common customs procedure is called “ordinary import or export“ and applies to purchases and sales of goods. Other types may be:
- Temporary import or export
- Goods imported or exported for temporary use – repair, processing, etc
- Re-importation or re-exportation
- Goods re-imported or re-exported after temporary importation or exportation
To ensure efficient customs clearance, we are linked to Swedish Customs’ electronic clearance system, TDS, for the exchange of customs declarations.
We handle customs clearance for you:
- Quick and simple customs clearance
- Electronic connection to TVINN
- Experienced customs clearers - no problems or surprises
- eCare system with an overview of documentation which is useful for customs clearance
- Automatic routine customs clearance
Do you have goods that require special customs handling? We help you with clearance for:
- Formal importations
- Special importations
- Simplification of temporary imports
- Coordinated reversal of customs clearance
- Export declarations
When importing goods to Sweden you must declare the goods to Swedish Customs
As an importer you are required to report to the Norwegian authorities all the goods you bring into the country. Click here to find more information about customs clearance of imports.
If you are exporting goods from Sweden you must always declare the goods to Swedish Customs As an exporter, you must perform a customs clearance/declaration. Here you can find more information about customs clearance of exports.
Do you need customs credit?
Customs credit is a credit Swedish Customs grants to companies to simplify payment of duty and taxes. With customs credit you can postpone payment of duty on imports. We recommend you use customs credit for quick and simple customs clearance of goods. Read more about customs credit.
Do you need bonded warehouse services?
ColliCare has approved bonded warehouses in accordance with current regulations. There are strict requirements for bonded warehouses and what they can store without customs clearance. Storage periods also have given deadlines and conditions continually regulated by Swedish Customs.
Customs clearance documentation:
As an importer or exporter you have a particular responsibility to submit accurate documentation.
Find more about Customs Clearance
Request a quote for Customs Clearance