Finding reputable suppliers and following up manufacturers can be challenging in Asia because of cultural differences, language and geographic distance. In addition there are demands for compliance with social responsibility and ethical trading guidelines such as working conditions, terms for employees and child labour issues.
We have a local presence in the major manufacturing regions of India and China, and dedicated employees who can be "your partners" and take responsibility for quality control for your company.
- Follow-up your suppliers and ensure they follow your company's requirements and standards
- Follow-up production continuously, to ensure delivery times are met
- The finished product is carefully checked following checklists prepared by your company
- Control of all packing before the goods begin their long journey from East to West
- Quality control by scanning for online traceability – every package is scanned
- Detailed inspection reports and photos are sent from "your partner in Asia"
- Result: The goods will arrive at your customer’s, warehouse at the right time, and with the right quality
- Controlled logistics from order to delivery with eCare, a simple web-based tool
What else do you need in Asia?
Find more about logistics and quality assurance in Asia
- Cross docking
- Consolidation/combined loads
- Pick and pack
- Security tagging and pricing for retail
- IT integration