Rail freight advantages:
- less expensive than road
- faster alternative
- temperature control - we keep your goods refrigerated all the way
- both part and full loads
- short transit time
- complete tracking
- lockable train wagons increase safety
- flexible deliveries from the terminal
- environmentally friendly. Estimates show an 82% decrease in energy consumption and a 94% decrease in CO² pollution, compared to road.
Flexible and easy accessible terminal in Rolvsøy just outside Fredrikstad
- Flexible collection from the terminal, the goods can be stored according to agreement
- Easy access to distribution in Norway and Sweden
You can book by e-mail, EDI or directly on our web site. Every parcel can be tracked electronically by PDA and a web-based track & trace system
The ColliCare train from Italy;
- 20 waggons
- 66 pallet places in each waggon, a total of 1320 pallet places.
- 63 tons load per waggon – total weight for load is 1260 tons
- weekly departures from Parma Saturday morning.
- arrival Rolvsøy, Fredrikstad Monday early morning at 06:00 AM
Some environmental facts:
Truck versus train gave us the following advantages:
94% lower CO²-emission
82% lower energy consumption
A smart rail solution is both fast, cost-efficient and environmentally friendly
"ColliCare have established its own office in Italy, and their focus is the rail service."