Warehouse machines in Östersund for your small goods
Do you have small goods to be stored, picked and sent to your customers? Then maybe our goods elevator solution would be something for you. With our robot-powered warehouse machine, we make sure to solve your logistics easily and cost-effectively. At our department in Östersund, we have four warehouse machines in operation and two in Moss in Norway.
A warehouse machine, or goods elevator, is an effective storage solution for goods of smaller quantities. We have invested in several, to provide you with a warehouse solution that is more cost-effective, faster, and reduces the risk of error picking. The warehouse machines are automatically controlled by our WMS.
Our goods elevator:
- 10 meters high
- can hold up to 100 trays of 3.5 meters each
- the size of the seats in each tray can easily be adjusted to the size of the products
- the size of the item is recommended to have a maximum dimension of about 60 cm
- the smallest bin is 10 x 10 cm
- the capacity of up to 300 pickings per hour
- the item is picked with "pick-by-light", a laser beam that points out the location where the goods are placed
The benefits of a goods elevator:
- everything is scanned in and out, providing good traceability
- quick handling of your order
- less manual work and reduced error picking
To provide you as a customer with the best possible service and follow-up, we have chosen only specific persons serving the goods elevators.