Sweden’s imports are considerable, with most consumer goods now manufactured in Europe and Asia. Shipping and handling, from manufacturer to shop shelves, is demanding and constitutes a large part of the cost of goods.
A good cross docking solution in Europe and Asia will:
- Provide you lower freight costs
- Make your company more environmentally friendly
- Give you better control over the flow of goods
How do we do it?
- By moving terminal services to Asia where costs are generally much lower than in Sweden
- By collecting goods from various suppliers/manufacturers to our terminals
- The way we pack and make the goods ready for distribution allows us to send them directly to individual shops in Europe
- Dedicated staff reduce errors
- We ship your goods to a port as close to the recipient as possible
- Fewer transfers
- Quality control by scanning for online traceability, every package is scanned
- Kina; Shanghai, Xiamen og Yantian
- India; New Delhi
- Agents in; Pakistan, Malaysia, Taiwan, Bangladesh, Kambodsja, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand og Vietnam
Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands - Rotterdam and Leek, the Baltics - Vilnius and Klaipeda, and agents in Europe's largest ports.